Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

GFX-Underground

So about not posting guys being busy all this week and last
I have joined www.gfx-underground.com and guess what they made my a admin because I installed mods and I'm helping them out with moderating it so go sign up on there fourms today.

Last week I was doing stage crew for a local production of "The Sound of Music" and it was really good soldout 4 of the 6 shows and the other two only had one row empty. Next year they are doing "The Music Man" check out there website at mecca-productions.com.

Aboho is still doing fine becuase I still got my hosting :) witch is good. So if you are looking for free hosting check out aboho.com today.

I'm gonnna start a new thing here on my blog. Everytime there is a new show from rev3, dl.tv, or twit I will post a link right to the .mp3 or vidio file

Untill next time have fun.

--
Peace out
         TyGuy
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1 Get Firefox

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?