Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

New Template

Yes thats right guys I have uploaded a new template so it if you can't see it refesh the page, I like the new style better and it isnt so dark. The main reason for switching was that I had alot of custom stuff in there mostly for google's adsence program but becuase I don't use it anymore, and instead of having to go though and remove it all I just went with a whole new template and just added one small ad for my new sponsors www.bidvertiser.com. There min payout is only $10 and its though paypal witch works great for the small sites like this one, I'm gonna try to have only orgianal content or if I'm gonna link to something I will write up something on why I liked it or didn't like it. My clan split won there second preseason match for cal-o after we won the first one without a fight becuase the other team was sceard. Can't wait until the real season starts we should do amazing. Idle and support #split if your big on the whole irc thing.

Exams suck, but I only have two this time around and the first one was this morning. It was math and really not that hard but I don't think I did that good on it, the other one is for scince witch is tomorrow so I should really stop typing this up and go study, but I few more lines won't hurt anyone.

Well thats all for me, and if you enjoyed this blog/post please visit our sponsors in link at the top of the page.

--
Peace out
         TyGuy
Get Firefox

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?