Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Video Update

I got the videos all nicely edited its a little dark at times but that because it was dark outside, and my camera is a piece of crap for movies. I uploaded them to google videos and now I'm waiting for them to be verified, I will let you know when that gets done but it should be done by tomorrow (Friday).

I went and got my driver licence today so I can legally drive with a person who has had there full licence for 3 or more years so if you live around me you better watch out. My picture on it makes me look high I should upload it some time. I went to my grandmas today for supper and then we played cards. We tried out this new game called wizard it look hard but it really wasn't, its kind of like hearts but there is more cards my grandma won and I came in last place. Then I had to fix my grandmas msn messager she didn't know what her password was to log in so I fixed that all up. Then I came home and my mom went on the computer and started talking to all my contacts. Acting as me and saying stupid crap, why I ever let her on my file I will never know but she really should stop it, its kind of annoying coming back and telling everyone that it was my mother.

Anyways I should be getting off to bed I will let you know when the videos pass inspection.

--
Peace out
         TyGuy
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1 Get Firefox

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?