Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

Youth/drivers ed

So my day started out pretty good except I had to get up to go write my scinece exam witch I was 5 min late for (thank goodness for the 45min rule) but it was really easy and I was done before most of the other people. Then I came back home and played some counter-strike and set a alarm so I woundn't miss drivers ed agian becuase today was the big test and I did pretty good on it, only missed 3 out of 30 so that means I can drive now so watch out for me.
Youth was fun tonight we went skateing at the oval and I got pretty good movies of nikki slippn and sliding on the ice I'm gonna edit them then upload to google vidios and post some links to them either tonight or tomorrow. McDonalds was also a good time, I found out that another one of my leaders also has a blog so I visit it and it pretty cool, it doesnt look as good as mine but as more content.
Well on to my editing, talk to you later.

--
Peace out
         TyGuy
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=1 Get Firefox

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?