Monday, October 16, 2006

 

New Blog closed Blog

New Blog, closed Blog,
So this will mostly likely be my last post on this blog. It has seen many different domains but I think it is time to put this one to a close, I have moved over to http://techtyler.blogspot.com where it should be more professional and better post with posts and updated more often.

The main focus of this new blog is Tech as you can tell from the domain. I want it to be focused towards the non advanced guys that are interested in Tech with my approach to tell the whole story and explain everything in the simplest form, without it sounding to “noob” like.

I’m planning on having Google ads on my website just like every other website out there. The only point of these is just to see how much money I can actually make off of it, and with the referral programs that Google also offers, they are good programs so once I get the links uploaded be sure to get them from me, so I can get even more money.

Anyways it has been fun posting on this blog, but I’m feeling like this stage of my life is over maybe I will come back some day and read all of these posts and laugh for a long time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?