Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

No Party

So the big party I was planning never happened mainly because it is a school night and there was no planing at all. I did get some candy though my little brother went trick or treating and I got the candy he doesn't want, hey it might be crap but its better then nothing.

I only saw 3 people trick or treating so I didn't bother with taking pictures, My guess is that I was in the basement and all the light upstairs were turned off so everybody thought that nobody was home. Only one person came it was my mom's friend and her little kid we didn't have any candy as my mom was out of town and never got anything to give away. She walked right in thou I guess I didn't lock the door. I felt bad for the little guy that I didn't have anything to give him. He Dressed up as Darth Vader from Star Wars it was pretty sweet because he had one of thous Lightsabers that light up and it was dark so it made it so much better.

I installed Mirc again just for kicks I'm usually on the gamesurge irc network idling #help and #script nickname is TyGuy. join up and talk to me some time.

Well thats about it for me tonight, I starting to plan a Halo LAN party maybe in a few weeks so I have time to talk with everybody I'm planning on inviting so that it doesn't end up like the one that was suppose to be today. Leave me a comment because I want to know who is reading this stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?