Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Sunday

Opening
I really have nothing to blog about today its kinda weird, I'm usually full of words and always talking. Half the time it doesn't make any sense after but I really don't care.

Prank Calls
Yeah I know that most people will say Haven't you out grown them but with skype it just makes it so easy, I have recorded a few of them and put them online over at http://rfml.yfma.com its a flash based media player to you can listen to them right in the browser good times. Let me know witch one is your favorite

XBox Lan Parties
So Ive had a few of these in the past, and been to a few. They are really fun esp. when you have alot of guys or people who don't even know how to play the game and they just go running around the map killing there own team. I'm in the planning stages of hosting another one and inviting a few guys, or maybe renting a place and having a huge one with a tournament and giving away prizes. I will keep you guys up to date on the latest plans.

Closing
Well I guess I did find something to say, Halloween is this week maybe I will take a few pics of some costumes and post the best ones that I see and you can vote on witch one should win.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?