Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Focus Night

Ok so tonight was Focus night, what is Focus you ask its my churches weekly youth group, well the high school part anyways. It was a good time we started out playing this game witch was charades but it wasn't lol. I got 12 points for my team but we still managed to loose I do think that I got the most points for guessing though, I was just saying random crap. Good Times.
After that we had our band play 3 or maybe 4 songs witch was pretty sweet.
Then it was time for real focus kicked out the Jr. High kids. here is a quick run down of what we did
1) Ranking of the things needed if crashed on the moon, and ranked them up against what NASA said, well we can just say that I'm not going to the moon anytime soon.
2)What would you do for certain dating things, don't bother asking for what I said I would do lol
3)Watch movie about some guy about his single life, it was really funny. "Why are you killing me? Stop Killing Me"
4)Small group time, answered a few questions about dating and what the movie was about.
5)Snack Time, we had pop. sunny Dee, cupcakes, cookies, and chips. Yeah that much food for only a few guys.

Well that was this night, that Canadian History Project that I was working so hard on got delayed until next Monday lol, my teacher forgot that we told him that we needed the LCD Projector to do a PowerPoint oh well more time to make it better but I'm off the hook gave it Bryce.

PS: Jodie this is the blog that I update all the time about my real life stuff not techtyler I only update that when I'm really board or just have a good idea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?